It’s no secret that the SBI PO and IBPS Clerk exams are notoriously difficult. However, is it possible for a candidate to crack both exams in the first attempt? The answer is yes! Here, you will find some great tips for cracking these exams.
It is important to note that the level of difficulty for each exam is different. Candidates who are well-prepared and have covered all the topics included in the syllabus stand a good chance of cracking both exams in the first attempt.
The SBI PO exam is generally considered to be more difficult than the IBPS Clerk exam. However, this does not mean that the IBPS Clerk exam is easy. Candidates need to put in a lot of effort to crack both exams.
How Can a Candidate Crack Both Exams In The First Attempt?
It is not uncommon for banking aspirants to prepare for SBI PO and IBPS Clerk exams together. While some manage to secure a job in their first attempt, others fail to make the cut. But here’s how you can try to crack both SBI PO and IBPS Clerk exams in the first attempt:
- Get familiar with the exam pattern and syllabus: The first step is to get acquainted with the test pattern and syllabus of the SBI PO and IBPS Clerk exam. This will help you understand the exam structure and know which topics to focus on.
- Prepare a study plan: Once you know what you need to crack each exam, prepare a study plan. Make sure to give yourself enough time to cover all the topics thoroughly.
- Seek professional guidance: If you need professional advice, you can join BYJU’S Exam Prep. The experienced faculty will help you understand the concepts better and provide tips and tricks to crack the exams.
- Attempt practice papers: Once you are familiar with the syllabus, start attempting previous years’ practice papers. This will help you identify your strong and weak areas and work on them.
- Focus on your weak areas: We all have our strengths and weaknesses. When preparing for an exam, it is important to focus on our shortcomings first. Once you feel confident, you can move on to polishing your strengths.
- Analyse the previous year’s cut-off: The next step is to analyse the last year’s cut-off and work on securing marks above the cut-off.
- Stay positive and confident: Last but not least, it is important to stay positive and confident throughout the preparation journey.
The SBI PO and IBPS Clerk exams are two of the most important exams for banking aspirants. They are also quite tricky. But with adequate preparation, a candidate can crack them in the first attempt. This article has many tips to help you prepare for the papers. If you follow them, you will be able to achieve your goal of cracking the SBI PO and the IBPS clerk exams in the first attempt.
BYJU’S Exam Prep can be your partner on the road to competitive exams. You can take advantage of several sample exams and assignments and get a comprehensive understanding of the syllabus.