break for national team matches has come to a logical conclusion. The main European competition: Champions League and Europa League. So, let’s look at the favourites and the underdogs of the upcoming tournaments, taking into account the bookmaker odds of the top online betting site 1xBet. The players have returned to their clubs for the weekend’s league fixtures.
The transfer window is closed, all transfers have been completed, which means we can safely name the favourites for the 2021/2022 season. On the online 1xBet top betting site you can already check the best predictions for the finals of the events.
Champions League favourites and outsiders live 1xBet
So, who can win and who can fail this European competition season? The favourites and underdogs of the leagues to follow attentively on the https://1xbet.com/en/live/:
- PSG. With Ramos, Wijnaldum, Hakimi, Donnarumma and Lionel Messi moving to Paris, it is PSG that are considered the main contenders to win the “ear” cup.
- Manchester City. Last year, the Citizens overcame an unfortunate 1/4 stage and even made it to the final, where they lost to Chelsea.
- Bayern. The Munich squad already took the Champions League a couple of seasons ago.
As for the outsiders, the main ones are the following clubs:
- Young Boys;
Among other favourites interesting to follow and bet on 1xBet live page are Chelsea, Liverpool, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Manchester United and Juventus are also under attention, but their chances of winning the trophy are, much lower than those of the abovementioned trio.
Europa League favourites and underdogs for football bet online at 1xBet site
There will be more or less equal teams in the Europa League. This is evidenced by the list of favourites together with the odds for football bet online at 1xBet site on their success:
- Napoli. They have been consistently successful in Serie A so far. In the Europa League the Italians are considered the favourites not only to advance, but also to win the group.
- Leicester. Last season, Leicester was unsuccessful in European competitions. Now the Foxes are in a pretty passable group, so making the playoffs should not be a problem.
- Lazio. The team has great potential and with the arrival of the new coach Maurizio Sarri began to play even more beautiful and productive football.
Bookmakers also put Bayer, West Ham, Real Sociedad, Lyon and Monaco among the contenders to win.
The main underdogs of the Europa League are:
The odds on these clubs to win are between 200 and 250. You can bet football online at site 1xBet on the winner of each group. The odds are available on the bookmaker’s platform. As it stands, the new football season promises a lot of exciting news.